Control the light that enters a room, your privacy and your view with chic, durable aluminium Venetian blinds from Taylor. The blinds can also be raised completely to leave the window area clear.
The aluminium slats are available in two widths: the standard 25 mm, and the original 50 mm width Stainless steel pins are used to ease the cord pull, which means they won’t corrode, rust or damage the cords.
- Cords, tapes, head and bottom rails are colour co-ordinated
- Lightweight and easy to pull up
- Short stacking height
- Available in Perforated, Exotic, Woodgrain and Plain
Standard Colour Palette Colour:
- Natural, Redwood, Mahogany, Cherry, White, Limewash, Teak, Walnut
- Slat widths: 15mm-50mm
- Min-Max blind width: 600-3000mm
- Min-Max blind height: 650-3150mm
- 2 years
- Child Safe cord breaks if pulled too hard.
Mechanism & Controls:
- Head and bottom rails as well as the slats are made from aluminium.
- Taylor has specially had all pins made from stainless steel to avoid rusting.
- Cords, Tapes, Head and bottom rails are colour co-ordinated.
- Venetian blinds are made for light control.
- Venetian blinds are made for light control, therefore if one peeps through from the outside through the blinds, it may be possible to see into the room (if the blinds are open or semi-open).